Boatlady

Weekend Wildcard Challenge 3-23

Hello fellow scrappers, Time is flying we are more than 1/2 way through March so for many that means refreshing spring is near.

In searching for a theme for this month I came upon a quote from Samuel Clemens better known as Mark Twain author of many famous books like Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Adventures of Huck Finn to name a few. It gave me the idea for this Weekend Wildcard Challenge. He once said "Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is"

So for this month I would like you to make a LO with "fruit." Your favorite, your least favorite, how you eat it , where you eat it, even a fruit recipe, if you hate fruit tell us all about it.  Anything you can think of with fruit.  I think this will be a fun colorful Gallery so post your pages in the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery

Have fun and thank you all for making a page this week.

Here is my Fruit page.

I just did a fruit layout for the AFT Designs challenge. Can I use it here or have to do another?

4 hours ago, barbaraj said:

I just did a fruit layout for the AFT Designs challenge. Can I use it here or have to do another?

Sure Barb, I don't see why not...multi-tasking!!

We have a busy weekend ahead of us but I'm getting 3 pineapples growing in the yard so I hope to scrap their pictures.  I love when their crowns first pop out. 

Here's Mine   Fruit   One day I might get this linking right on the first try!!! But also thinking I only have two jars of preserves left!  Thank goodness it almost the season here in SC and that I have neighbors who bring me LOADS so I don't have to pick! 

My first thought when the challenge was fruit was this bible verse.  Not too sure I am satisfied with my layout but the message comes through and that is the most important thing.  Great challenge.  This is MINE

Of my 5 pineapple plants I have 3 that are starting to crown.  Besides the delicious fruit, I love their flower. Mine is Pineapple Bloom.

Thankyou Debby for a fun challenge... Raspberries