April Monthly Challenges

ValerieT

Here are April's Challenges.

Remember you have all month to complete them and they can be used for the April Challenge Chase.

Challenge One
Use a single large number or letter on your layout. Make that number or letter the focus of your layout.

Challenge Two
Books. Scrap about a favourite book or a book that made a huge impression on you. Is there a book you can read over and over without getting tired of it? Tells us all about it in your layout.

Challenge Three
Blend a photo into your background. Whether you use a template or do it yourself the results can be stunning. 

Challenge Four
Create a black and white layout with a pop of a single colour of your choice. 

Post your layout in the Monthly Challenge Gallery and don't forget to post a link in this thread too.

Here is my layout for the book challenge. My niece is sending me select photos of her new baby to scrapbook, and I was delighted to find that reading 'Twas the Night Before Christmas was always a tradition in my brother's family as well. It was something we did every single year when my kids were little. I have several versions of the book since we were always looking for ones that were differently illustrated. Sorry for the blocked face, but given my brother's job, I hesitate to put the adults' photos in the broader digital universe.

We are leaving tomorrow for our mini cruise so I have posted and will link all 4 pages today.

Challenge 1- large letter

Challenge 2- Book

Challenge 3-Blended photo

Challenge 4- Touch of color