Tuesday Challenge - April 2, 2019

MariJ

Today we’re running in circles, :circle:  which means your challenge is to use CIRCLES on your page.  
You can arrange or crop your photos in circles, make a circle cluster around your photos or cut your papers into circles.   That’s only a few ideas, the sky's the limit and anything goes as long as we see CIRCLES on your layout!

Please post your completed page in the Tuesday Challenge Gallery.  
I can’t wait to see what you create.

My layout is delayed, but Andrea has graciously created a beautiful circle layout for this challenge.
THANKS, Andrea!
Circles by Andrea AlsoArty

So here is my circle design, South Dakota Campsite. It started out as a scraplift from Dady's At the Seaside (saw it, loved it, copied it - and I hope she thinks imitation is the best form of flattery!). Original is scrapped with square photos, but I changed them to circles for the challenge. I think I still might like the squares, so we will see which eventually goes into the photobook!

13 hours ago, Grandmadori said:

This challenge had my mind going in circles, then I thought of my favorite series of circles, a "Mickey" head.  Here's my answer to the challenge.

Cheers for Ears!

Heehee, I love your take on circles and agree - it’s my favorite group of them.   I am really enjoying sharing along in your Disney trip and celebration. :) 

Is there a limit on how many layouts we can enter for challenges? I did a search on "challenge rules" and it came up with 309 results. Yikes. It would be helpful if the challenge rules were a "sticky" post somewhere. And if it is, sorry, but I can't seem to find it. I know one of you helpful folks has an answer. ?

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

Is there a limit on how many layouts we can enter for challenges? I did a search on "challenge rules" and it came up with 309 results. Yikes. It would be helpful if the challenge rules were a "sticky" post somewhere. And if it is, sorry, but I can't seem to find it. I know one of you helpful folks has an answer. ?

You can do as many layouts for a single challenge as you would like to! But only 1 LO will count for the Challenge Chase per challenge. There is no limit on for the Weekly LO Winners though.

Archived