Book Your Tickets

ValerieT

Worl Tour 2019_600.jpg

Book your tickets now!

The Scrap Girls World Tour sets sail on 1st May 2019.

Question

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would YOU like to go?

Travel count me in I would like a balcony but it not it is still ok, any room will do, I don't plan to spend much time there anyway.

One place I have wanted to go is Cuba but I will be crossing it off my list as we leave next week to go there.  Another dream is  to go on an Africa Photo Safari!!! I would love to go back to Germany.  New Zealand would be another destination I would love to go.

Looking forward to this world tour that is for sure!!!! Oh boy I wonder who gets it trouble ?this year???

Count me in for this year's Tour! :D I would like to travel to the pyramids, to the Parthenon, and to Easter Island. (I've always wanted to see those statues). Oh, yes, the Galapagos Islands sound interesting, too. And of course Australia and New Zealand to visit some of the Scrap Girls who are there!

1 hour ago, englishrose said:

Too bad - I'm actually away for a lot of May. I shall miss traveling with you all.

Awwww...  Hilary - so sad, we had such fun together last year!   But hope you have a lot of fun in real time. :D 

Oh yes! I’m up for more travel. We will be away in the caravan until 6 May but sure I will catch up. We are off again in September to Europe & the UK. And we have booked next years trip to Spain & Portugal. Gotta do it while we can.

3 hours ago, scrapgran said:

Oh yes! I’m up for more travel. We will be away in the caravan until 6 May but sure I will catch up. We are off again in September to Europe & the UK. And we have booked next years trip to Spain & Portugal. Gotta do it while we can.

That’s so exciting Laraine!   I love seeing your pages about your travels, almost like I’m “there” and I always learn a lot too.  :) 

5 hours ago, scrapgran said:

Yes you are right and so happy for you that you are able to travel so much.I look forward to seeing all those pages.

15 hours ago, englishrose said:

Too bad - I'm actually away for a lot of May. I shall miss traveling with you all.

It's our month to go back north so I might have a hard time keeping up but will sure give it a try.  We will miss you.

OOps, me too - forgot to sign up but I’ll be there.   Looking for my Passport currently.

Actually my calendar just notified me that tomorrow is three years I left on my journey to Australia to visit Jody and go to her wedding.   Time really does fly.  

I see that I forgot to say where in the world I would like to travel. I have always wanted to see a tropical rain forest (so different from Midwestern plains), and No. 1 on several lists was Daintree Rainforest in Australia and No. 2 was Yasuni National Park in Ecuador. 

On 4/4/2019 at 10:15 AM, Celestine said:

If MariJ says this is fun, then I guess I'd better try it! One ticket, please.

It's great fun and as always pages get made!

On 4/5/2019 at 6:54 PM, Grandmadori said:

Thanks for the reminder Celestine, I want to visit the British Isles.   Scotland, Ireland, Wales and England...I want to see it all!

signature.jpg.5cebc04a3858a22eea34714c901dfa44.jpg

You should include Shetland Islands. I really want to go there.

First class ticket for me please. On my bucket list is Greece, I want to suntan topless on a private beach... oops did I say that out loud?  I want to see Shetland Islands, Australia and New Zealand, I have family there... and Russia.

On 4/13/2019 at 9:03 AM, alsoarty said:

You should include Shetland Iskands. I really want to go there.

Looks like you've taken care of that for me, thanks.  Wish I could really just take off and go, but a virtual tour is better than none at all, right?

signature.jpg.5cebc04a3858a22eea34714c901dfa44.jpg1194106970_Worl20Tour202019.png.98fa33b7f92116e7dfb6675da7dd5935.png

• 3 weeks later...

I’m in!   Please book my ticket, captain; my Passport is ready and I’m packing up last minute items.   I might have to desert the ship for a few days when I’m visiting my sister but I’ll be back!   ?️

I wonder where we’ll be headed this year???