April 2019 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

:happy-sun:This month's recipe swap theme is Beautiful Beginnings...BREAKFAST. :happy-sun:It's my favorite meal of the day, but probably the one I cook least.  I'm anxious to see your favorite breakfast recipes!!

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, TUESDAY APRIL 30, 2019.
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!  Please remember the link is active for 7 days.
  • You will receive a download link from the store for your freebie. 

Remember, each month you participate in the swap this year you will receive a free piece of the Home Cooked collection designed exclusively for our recipe swap participants.  If you participate each month, you will receive the entire collection!  Thank you, Angie, you are awesome!!

ABR_HomeCook_Full.jpg.ab0973a8427a1de62a7d97745c504b59.jpg

Hmmm, I'll have to see what I have. I don't cook breakfast that often and I think I've scrapped the recipes I use the most. But I'm sure I have an oldie but goodie I haven't scrapped. Or if all else fails, my mom does!

35 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Breakfast + Dinner = Brinner 

Yeah, I actually got that part (ok, I admit it was after a second read  :hit-head-with-hammer:!) but I’d never heard of something with all that STUFF in it!
Although at an Italian Restaurant by my cousin’s near Boston, they sell a “mess” which is literally what it sounds like - all kinds of pasta, veggies, eggplant or whatever you pick - mozzarella, ricotta - etc, etc etc all mixed in one!   It’s so yummy.   

9 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Such yummy goodness this month!  I have another recipe I want to scrap, fingers crossed that I can sneak in the time today!!  

Don't forget to send me your recipes!!

Me too!  I am in the middle of making decorations for a big engagement party this weekend so I don’t think I have time to scrap my great muffin recipe!  Well, maybe it will work for another month.  :)

Hi Marilyn, that's funny that you're working on decorations for an engagement party this weekend and are pressed for time too. I didn't think I would get my recipe cards done because I've been working on using my cricut to make the decorations/phrases that are going on wooden stars for table centerpieces for the Junior Formal Dinner Dance (for some reason Cherry Hill West isn't allowed to call it a Prom). My spouse is the class advisor for the class of 2020 and Thursday night is the event! Hopefully, next week will be less crazy and back to some type of normalcy. Hope all goes well for the party!

Thank you for participating in this month's swap!!  The link has been sent.  Remember it is only available for one week.  Your participation prize will be sent out later today.  You will receive an email (order) notification from the design shop with the download link.  If you do not receive the email, you will see the email, you will find it in your account under order history!

21 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Thank you for participating in this month's swap!!  The link has been sent.  Remember it is only available for one week.  Your participation prize will be sent out later today.  You will receive an email (order) notification from the design shop with the download link.  If you do not receive the email, you will see the email, you will find it in your account under order history!

I got both, thank you Conda and for taking care of this for us each month.   I love the recipe swap!  :) 

9 hours ago, MariJ said:

I got both, thank you Conda and for taking care of this for us each month.   I love the recipe swap!  :) 

You are most welcome Marilyn!  I always enjoy new recipes!!