SodScrap

April 2019 Recipe Swap

:happy-sun:This month's recipe swap theme is Beautiful Beginnings...BREAKFAST. :happy-sun:It's my favorite meal of the day, but probably the one I cook least.  I'm anxious to see your favorite breakfast recipes!!

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, TUESDAY APRIL 30, 2019.
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!  Please remember the link is active for 7 days.
  • You will receive a download link from the store for your freebie. 

Remember, each month you participate in the swap this year you will receive a free piece of the Home Cooked collection designed exclusively for our recipe swap participants.  If you participate each month, you will receive the entire collection!  Thank you, Angie, you are awesome!!

ABR_HomeCook_Full.jpg.ab0973a8427a1de62a7d97745c504b59.jpg

Hmmm, I'll have to see what I have. I don't cook breakfast that often and I think I've scrapped the recipes I use the most. But I'm sure I have an oldie but goodie I haven't scrapped. Or if all else fails, my mom does!