How do I move images into one "album"?

I have my layouts spread throughout the different galleries, many in various "challenges".  How do I easily move/copy all these into one album so that I can more easily find them when I go to have them printed?  If I need to re-enter them, that's okay, I just thought there might be a shortcut.  Thanks for any help and advice.

signature.jpg.5cebc04a3858a22eea34714c901dfa44.jpg

To have all your layouts in one gallery, you would have to either reupload them or have someone in Admin move them for you. But, there is an easy way to see all the layouts you have posted in one spot! In the top right corner of the screen, there is your avatar and screen name. Click on the down arrow and chose Profile. Next, click on the orange button on the right hand side that says "See my activity". Then on the next screen, look on the left hand side and find Gallery. Under that is Images. If you click on Images, it will show you everything you have posted in the gallery. HTH!

On 4/7/2019 at 10:42 AM, CRS said:

To have all your layouts in one gallery, you would have to either reupload them or have someone in Admin move them for you. But, there is an easy way to see all the layouts you have posted in one spot! In the top right corner of the screen, there is your avatar and screen name. Click on the down arrow and chose Profile. Next, click on the orange button on the right hand side that says "See my activity". Then on the next screen, look on the left hand side and find Gallery. Under that is Images. If you click on Images, it will show you everything you have posted in the gallery. HTH!

Carla, thank you so much!  This really helps me out.  Your instructions were perfect.

Archived