Weekend Wildcard Challenge 4/13/19

SodScrap

F I N A L L Y!  Spring is here!  At least the calendar says it's spring.  We had a LONG and WET winter.  Cold and dreary.  I am anxious to see spring!  Our yard is greening up nicely.  Hopefully, there will be colorful blooms soon.  Ironic that I chose spring for the challenge as we had a frost warning for this morning and it was 24 degrees when I woke up!!  There was even snow in the forecast for tomorrow, but they have removed the chance for now. *fingers crossed*

The inspiration for the challenge today is...
SPRING!  You can scrap photos of spring.  You can use colors of spring.  You can use a spring quote.  Whatever speaks "springtime" to you can use for inspiration and on your layout.  Be sure and tell us what your spring inspiration is!

Be sure to browse the beautiful designs in the  SPRING category for inspiration.
I can't wait to see your colorful creations!

Please post your layout in the  
Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery and post a link in this thread to share.

I  had unexpected guests arrive on Thursday, so my page will come later!  Grammy isn't complaining though!!  Surprise visits from the grandkids are always welcome!!  I plan to scrap some spring pictures of the grandkids.  Imagine that!  My DIL took some adorable photos of them one warm day last week that I haven't scrapped yet.  It's amazing how different our weather can be only 3 hours apart.  They live "down south" and she refers to our place as "the north pole".  LOL

1 hour ago, SodScrap said:

I  had unexpected guests arrive on Thursday, so my page will come later!  Grammy isn't complaining though!!  Surprise visits from the grandkids are always welcome!!  I plan to scrap some spring pictures of the grandkids.  Imagine that!  My DIL took some adorable photos of them one warm day last week that I haven't scrapped yet.  It's amazing how different our weather can be only 3 hours apart.  They live "down south" and she refers to our place as "the north pole".  LOL

More photo fodder!  ?

Archived