May Challenge Chase

April Showers

May 2019 Challenge Chase

challenge-chase-blinkie.gif

Here's how to participate in the  May Challenge Chase:

-Sign-up on this thread so I can add you to the tracking spreadsheet. You can sign-up any time during the month.

-Complete 6 Challenge Chase Layouts during the month. We've added a new monthly challenge of 4 layouts, plus we'll have the two regular weekly challenges. You choose which ones you'd like to do.

-You have all month to complete the layouts! You could do all six the first week of the month if you'd like.

-To qualify, Challenge Chase layouts must be posted in one of the following three galleries and meet our challenge layout criteria. :

-Post links to your layouts in this thread so I can track them.

For those who meet our Challenge Chase each month, coupons for 25% off our store will be sent out the first week of the following month and must be used in that month.

We have this Challenge Chase Blinkie for you to sport in your signature!

challenge-chase-blinkie.gif
https://scrapgirls.com/BLINKIES/challenge-chase-blinkie.gif

We've tried to make this simple, but feel free to ask any questions on this thread.

Although the 5/4 Weekend Wildcard Challenge was posted in the iNSD events, since I wasn't able to participate in the chats I placed my layout in the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery. Please let me know if that is the wrong location. Here is mine, with the scatter made from an embellishment: Chicago Auto Show.

• MariJ unpinned this topic