Scrap Girls World Tour 2019

ValerieT

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, scrapgran said:

I’m running late but managed to race aboard before they pulled in the gang plank. My cabin is on the Accupulco deck not far from the buffet with a beautiful balcony overlooking the ocean.

So glad you made it Laraine!   No worries, we would have gotten you aboard somehow!  :)  

5 hours ago, Celestine said:

I am happy to have a stateroom anywhere, since I will be joining in a little late. I had planned to to the siggy today, but I just got an "emergency" call from my adult kid a few minutes ago....does it ever end?.....so there went my afternoon. Leaving tonight for a few days out of town. Promise to get siggy done when I get back, but I've never done one, so it might take me a bit. I will be looking in and enjoying all your posts, but I will be a long way from my computer, and my papers, and my embellishments. Lol.

Hope all goes well with your trip and with your son/daughter! Once a mom, always a mom. We'll save your cabin for you.

I had room service breakfast so I could sit on the balcony to have coffee and a banana...almost ready for the excursion. Where are we meeting? Deck 4 where we boarded???

3rd May
Look everyone. I know it is hot here in Nevada, but we are only three days into this tour and the bar has run out of every drink. There is nothing left! Let's hope we can stock up on drinks as we travel.

Add some water or something blue to your layout. When you are finished post your layout in the World Tour Gallery.

Here is my #1 page  Our first excursion has made me thirsty and now you say they forgot drinks...ugh. But look here comes the water.

IMG_6085.JPG

1 hour ago, Dady said:

My layout for Nevada Today Unique

Yes I hope we can buy drinks because I'm dying of thirst ?

Oh my!  No drinks???  Me too - it’s hot out there at the pool so I’m very thirsty!  I wonder where we’re headed next, but I sure hope there are drinks available!  ?

2 hours ago, MariJ said:

But what about the REAL drinks?    Nothing but bottled water???   I hope the Captain is able to get us more choices and fun things to drink, that water won’t last long on this ship!   :D

I bet there is something good to drink in this load of supplies being brought on the ship now...What fun drink do you want Marilyn???

IMG_6084.JPG

9 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

I bet there is something good to drink in this load of supplies being brought on the ship now...What fun drink do you want Marilyn???

IMG_6084.JPG

Hmmmm...  I don’t think any drinks came on board and I’m getting thirstier!   But, the Captain has promised to look for some at the next stop .
I wonder where we’ll be!?

I started looking at my paper yesterday, so now that I need to pour some water into my layout, let me find just the right photo(s).  Busy time, but I'm determined to get at least one layout done today, and I think it will be this one.  Do need to say that I never heard of "Fly Geyser" but it is really beautiful. Been to Nevada, but not to that area.  This is an amazing photo, it looks "other-worldly".  

smilesiggie.jpg.0512c8923a6e8ff9a14ed313b60c6d47.jpg1194106970_Worl20Tour202019.png.98fa33b7f92116e7dfb6675da7dd5935.png

12 hours ago, Boatlady said:

IMG_6084.JPG

I’ll take water... lots of it please.

8 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Hi from the ‘infirmary”.... recovering after my surgery today,  Not fun. (Again). I’ll catch up with you all soon. ??❤️ Party on!

Hope you get better soon, Andrea! Surgery is no fun.  Sending a hug your way! :bighug:

Sure hope you feel better, Andrea.   I’ll come visit in a bit!
Hope we get something good to drink today, it’s warm out there on the deck.   
I’m off to the breakfast bar if anyone cares to join me;  then I’ll sit on the pool deck so I can see where we end up today!

Andrea feel better real soon because we miss you on deck?. When you are well enough lets sit on the lido deck and chat while watching everyone swim and sunburn??.

We also need to go on some fun excursions with lots of photo ops so we have photos to scrap.:yippee:

4th May
Hope you are all up for a bit of kayaking and climbing! Overnight we have headed north to Juneau, Alaska. Today we are off to visit the Mendenhall Ice Caves. We will need to kayak to the edge of the ice and then climb the glacier. 

Alaska.jpg

Use ice as inspiration for your next layout.