Scrap Girls World Tour 2019

ValerieT

Alaska ice caves and glaciers that sounds cold so I hope I brought enough warm clothes I'm used to this warm Florida weather.

Marilyn I think they are having trouble finding the bars with the ice and drinks after all it is a big ship. I hope they can figure it out today.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

Alaska ice caves and glaciers that sounds cold so I hope I brought enough warm clothes I'm used to this warm Florida weather.

Marilyn I think they are having trouble finding the bars with the ice and drinks after all it is a big ship. I hope they can figure it out today.

I hope so too, it’s looking to be a sunny and warm day.  I wonder where we’ll go today?
I like your new Siggie Debby, it’s so pretty. :) 

6th May

I have both good news and bad news for you.

The bad news; we are still out of all drinks, except questionable water (it’s a funny colour). The good news; we now have plenty of ice cubes.

Add a square or cube to your layout. When you are finished post your layout in the World Tour Gallery

I have to admit, I've been grumpy and have stayed in my room. ? Hopefully having fresh ice will help.  I can let it melt and drink that, right??  Alaska has been on my bucket list, so I am happy to see this beautiful scenery!!

Looks like another beautiful day in Alaska so lets enjoy the scenery of this huge state. My page has a huge ice cube. I picked up the ice after they carved it and it's melting in a huge pitcher at the bar so there is plenty of fresh clean water now between the ice cubes that Conda is melting and this...drink up ladies:yippee:

4 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh dear, still no drinks?   I’m glad for all that ice, though - it will melt nicely out at the pool.    Anyone joining me there?  ??‍♀️

Sounds divine Marilyn.  Thanks for the invite.  See you there!!  

12 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Sounds divine Marilyn.  Thanks for the invite.  See you there!!  

I’m waiting for you Conda - we can chat and catch up!   Hey, has anyone seen those cute pool boys this year?  Maybe with no drinks they are out of a job?!!!

18 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I’m waiting for you Conda - we can chat and catch up!   Hey, has anyone seen those cute pool boys this year?  Maybe with no drinks they are out of a job?!!!

OHHH....maybe if we find the right Cabana boy....OH JULIO...where are you???

3 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I might have to think outside the box for this as I don't have many pictures of ice.

Those drinks need getting soon its taking ages for my ice cubes to melt as I hate really cold drinks.

I don't love really cold drinks either, Jane!  

7th May
We have now crossed the Pacific and have arrived in Kyoto, Japan.

We will be heading out of the city to one of Japan's Soundscapes. You will need to wear the blindfold provided and just listen.  Tell us what you can hear. Where do you think we are?

Start a new layout with *listen* as your inspiration.

Answering this question will earn you a bonus stamp on the passport.

I have a great photo for this!  And, I think I will use Syndee's May ScrapGirls club for the majority of it.  Now.  What will tomorrow bring?  I hope a cabana boy with a fruity drink???  HMMMM...

Hi all,

It's already a week into the World Tour but I hope I'm not too late. I was on my own world tour and just got back last night.  I hired a helicopter to take me to your ship but I had to parachute to land on the deck. Ouch!! Please give me a stateroom with some band-aids... and preferably one near the bar. I think I need a drink. Anyone got any little umbrellas for the drinks?? Oh, and is that the new bartender. Oooh....pretty cute! See the source image

I'll meet you all later at the pool.