Scrap Girls World Tour 2019

ValerieT

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh, that’s so pretty!   I’m off to breakfast and a little sit at the pool then to see the Spotted Lake, anyone joining me?   I hope we can’t get into any trouble there..  :D

MariJ - I'll be joining you. Fresh from the sauna and straight to the mineral lakes. We need some healthy to offset all that liquor.

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

MariJ - I'll be joining you. Fresh from the sauna and straight to the mineral lakes. We need some healthy to offset all that liquor.

Sounds good and lots of fun!  Sauna sounds great, too.  :)

4 hours ago, CRS said:

28th May
We have crossed the Atlantic to Canada. A trip has been organized to The Spotted Lake (Lake Kliluk) in British Columbia.

This lake is full of minerals, including magnesium sulfate, calcium, sodium sulfates, silver and even titanium. When the water evaporates in the summer the minerals are revealed in the "spots" of the lake. 

Canada.jpeg.bebfb5c9a2605cd89b8cb66d294ac3fe.jpeg

Start a new layout and use a spotted paper somewhere.

I wonder if it smells 9stinks) funny... so cool and interesting.

5 hours ago, MariJ said:

Oh, that’s so pretty!   I’m off to breakfast and a little sit at the pool then to see the Spotted Lake, anyone joining me?   I hope we can’t get into any trouble there..  :D

I'll join you too. After all, what trouble could we possibly get into here in such a remote place?
Wow, that lake is so pretty! (Or is that the after-effects from our latest drink??? :D

2 hours ago, Florida granny said:

I'll join you too. After all, what trouble could we possibly get into here in such a remote place?
Wow, that lake is so pretty! (Or is that the after-effects from our latest drink??? :D

Haha, I’m not sure but I haven’t touched any alcohol!     We are going to have a blast at that place!  
TROUBLE????   Not MEEeeeeeeeee.....   :eekout:  :sofa:

On 5/24/2019 at 9:54 AM, Celestine said:

Did you know that some pieces of the crown jewels are detachable and morph into pendants or pins or the center of tiaras? I'm not saying what I snuck into my "fanny pack" but it sure wasn't the entire tiara. And Andrea - I'm not saying where you hid the scepter, other than I know you were having trouble sitting down on the tour bus.

46 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Haha, I’m not sure but I haven’t touched any alcohol!     We are going to have a blast at that place!  
TROUBLE????   Not MEEeeeeeeeee.....   :eekout:  :sofa:

I’m too busy taking photos to get into any trouble.... ??? not enjoying the smell though...... 

18 hours ago, MariJ said:

I join you at the lake and what trouble could we possible get into there ? apart from a bit of jumping in those colourful pools :bouncing-frog: but that wont do any harm will it :disappearing-smilie:

Dots and rocks....that took some thinking, but AFT Designs/Scrap Simple had the perfect blender.... Here is Shawnee National Forest Hiking.

The trip isn't quite over, but I am already starting to feel sad...I've been having fun with you ladies and with the challenges. But there are still three nights left for total mischief!

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

Dots and rocks....that took some thinking, but AFT Designs/Scrap Simple had the perfect blender.... Here is Shawnee National Forest Hiking.

The trip isn't quite over, but I am already starting to feel sad...I've been having fun with you ladies and with the challenges. But there are still three nights left for total mischief!

I found this challenge to be a tough one, too. But I love your layout!
And, yes, the trip is almost over. We should make the most of our days left! Let's follow that party noise... I think it's coming from Marilyn's cabin. I've got the chips if you bring some pretzels. :) 

Well I got my page done before the trouble starts. I think I saw Jane hopping from spot to spot and was that Marilyn trying to splash her? I looked behind Marilyn's sofa but she is not there just an empty glass from the bar....Hmmmm I wonder what is happening so I am going to head down to see what they are up to.

5 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Well I got my page done before the trouble starts. I think I saw Jane hopping from spot to spot and was that Marilyn trying to splash her? I looked behind Marilyn's sofa but she is not there just an empty glass from the bar....Hmmmm I wonder what is happening so I am going to head down to see what they are up to.

Someone left a glass behind my sofa, how rude!  ? :rofl: I don’t admit to any splashing, was that Jane and I playing water volleyball?  ? 

7 hours ago, Celestine said:

It’s always so sad to see the World Tour end - so glad you were along this year!  :) 

12 hours ago, CRS said:

29th May
Today's drink offering is an Americano, sorry no milk.

Did you see any cairns around the lake? I hope no one trespassed onto the lake yesterday. 

Add a "rock" or two to your layout. When you are finished post your layout in the World Tour Gallery.

I'll have an Americano without milk though!!!! (YUK) but I need my coffee fix after playing volleyball with Marilyn :) 

Was that a cairn someone was climbing was to far away to see who it was though :) 

Here is my LO#12

Tresspassing and crown jewels! I've been detained in one of the secret chambers on board and was told that i'm needed to investigate the disappearance of the said items, my learned friend is not an easy person to convince.  I've been on Jury Service all week and next week and I'm trying to get my pages done as well as catching up with other things.  i can't tell you much about this  but it sure is clear that it is not just one person who tresspassed  -  really .... :wub: :D

Here is my #10 layout

3 hours ago, Marie-Christine said:

Tresspassing and crown jewels! I've been detained in one of the secret chambers on board and was told that i'm needed to investigate the disappearance of the said items, my learned friend is not an easy person to convince.  I've been on Jury Service all week and next week and I'm trying to get my pages done as well as catching up with other things.  i can't tell you much about this  but it sure is clear that it is not just one person who tresspassed  -  really .... :wub: :D

Here is my #10 layout

Stand strong Marie, we’re all working to get you out!   

30th May
How can this be our final destination? I am sorry to see the tour end, how about you?

Our destination is Guanajuato, Mexico. This city is full of narrow, winding streets including long sets of stairs and thoroughfares fully underground. It is also a very colourful city. You can explore the city or visit the Mummy Museum. You could even go to the Callejon del Beso (Alley of the Kiss), the balconies of this alley are so close lovers could share a kiss across it. 

Mexico.jpg.1d0820eab3f38c4c5aa3a4db00b9191a.jpg

Start a new layout using the image of Guanajuato as inspiration.

Here comes Jane she is being set free I'm so happy to see her. I wish we could keep going I want more adventure. Well I love the new harbor we are in so lets go do a guided walking tour of the area. I got my new walking sandals so I'm ready, who else wants to join us.Wow, the cruise is almost over and it looks like everyone will be on board with no one being detained or are we going to have trouble here on the slopes in Mexico. Where to first museum or alley of Kisses???

How beautiful Is that city/village/whatever.... I love love love the colors, and I think I can get lost in that city for sure. It’s like where’s Waldo... except where’s Andrea... we might have to get a rope that we can hold on to one behind the other...