Maryanne

Hey from Colorado

I've paper scrapbooked since 1995 and picked up digital approximately 2010.  I love digital, but am in such a rut, so I'm here for new ideas!

Welcome to Scrap Girls and I hope you find new ideas. I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

If you want to have some quick easy fun and make new friends join us in the ATC Swap here

Welcome-coin.jpg

Hi Maryanne, Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're happy you're here, perfect place to learn and pick up fresh ideas! Just in time for National Scrapbook Day, full of fun and chats! We hope you'll join us. You're also in time to join the World tour. Join us HERE and go along with tips or hints to complete a layout. This will be a great jumpstart for you.

Whew, so much going on this month!  Welcome, Maryanne, glad you’re joining us!

Welcome to  Scrap Girls, Maryanne!  We're so glad you found us! Plenty of friendly help and inspiration around here.  :)

Thanks one and all for the warm welcome!  I spent lots of time on the site yesterday, getting to know my way around; there's so much to learn!  I am going to a local National Scrapbook Day event here in Colorado on Saturday and I'll be working on my Ireland album.  Wish me luck!!

Welcome to ScrapGirls Maryanne!   Sorry you can’t be with us tomorrow, out chats run from 7am-pm ET so if ‘re around early or late feel free to pop in, we’d be jappy to meet you!  In addition, you can check out our iNSD challenges and still be eligible to join in -

"Members who post their completed layouts in the Scrap Girls InterNational Scrapbook Day Gallery for all 8 of our InterNational Scrapbooking Day chats will be entered into a drawing for a $20 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate! The challenges for each chat will be posted in the International Scrapbooking Day Forum.

To enter the drawing, send an email with your 6 layout links to games@scrapgirls.com. Emails must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday May 6, 2019, to qualify for the drawing."

Good luck with your Ireland album!   :)

Hi fellow Coloradan and welcome to Scrap Girls.  There are ideas galore here.