iNSD 2019 - Chat Schedule

International Scrapbooking Day - 2019 - Chat Schedule

Follow the links to get to the specific challenges

8:00 a.m. EDT - Kentucky Derby Challenge
What better way to celebrate iDSD than by scrapping a Derby inspired layout!  Come check out the ScrapGirls’ iNSD themed list of items and then join Beatrice (beatricemi) on May 4th, 2019 at 8am ET in the chat room to find out what your chosen items will mean for your layout requirements.   Don’t worry, I will explain and we’ll chat, have lots of fun and get a layout started or maybe even finished! 

10:00 a.m EDT - Template Challenge
Join Conda (SodScrap) in the Chat Room at 10:00 am EST for a template themed chat.  It's no secret that I LOVE templates.  Especially layout templates.  Do you love them or hate them?  Let's talk about the joys (ok, and challenges) of layout templates.  We will share tips and tricks to get you using templates comfortably and quickly to make amazing layouts.  You won't want to miss out on the fun! 

12:00 p.m. EDT - Weekend Wildcard Challenge
Join Valerie (ValerieT) in the chat room for a special iNSD  edition of the Weekend Challenge!

2:00 p.m.  EDT- Photo Challenge
Join Debby (Boatlady) in the chat room for a fun photo and layout challenge.

4:00 p.m. EDT - Color Challenge
Join Andrea (alsoarty) for a Color challenge/chat with a fresh ‘twist’. A challenge that will inspire you, and brighten your creativity.

6:00 p.m. - Movie Challenge
MAY the 4th BE WITH YOU!  Yep, National Scrapbooking Day 2019 is on May the 4th, better known in recent years as Star Wars Day.  Join Mikelle in the Chat Room at 6:00 p.m. EDT for a movie themed chat, along with a few tasks to get you started on a movie themed layout. If you’re not a Star Wars fan, don’t worry, we will talk about any and all movies that pique your interest or have had an effect on you in some way, so show up with your favorite (or not so favorite) movies in mind!

8:00 p.m. - Technique Challenge
Join April (April Showers) in the chat room for a Technique Challenge where we'll review some favorite digital scrapbooking tips like using adjustment layers, recoloring embellishments, and using blending modes.

9:00 p.m. - Speed Scrap
Anyone feel the need to for Speed? Join Carla (CRS) for a Speed Scrap to cap off a fun day of scrapping! I have 6 tasks to share throughout the hour. You never know what we may encounter at these high speeds, so buckle up and get ready for some fun!

Members who post their completed layouts in the Scrap Girls InterNational Scrapbook Day Gallery for all 8 of our InterNational Scrapbooking Day chats will be entered into a drawing for a $20 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate! The challenges for each chat will be posted in the International Scrapbooking Day Forum.

To enter the drawing, send an email with your 8 layout links to games@scrapgirls.com. Emails must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday May 5, 2019, to qualify for the drawing.

This all sounds like fun, but I will be missing my first iNSD with Scrapgirls☹️  I will be traveling to a gorgeous Japanese garden to catch the peonies in bloom as an early Mother's Day gift with my daughter. The forecast is for rain and clouds, so I am not happy about my photo prospects. Grrrrr.

I am looking forward to a recap of all your activities! Have fun!

3 hours ago, Celestine said:

This all sounds like fun, but I will be missing my first iNSD with Scrapgirls☹️  I will be traveling to a gorgeous Japanese garden to catch the peonies in bloom as an early Mother's Day gift with my daughter. The forecast is for rain and clouds, so I am not happy about my photo prospects. Grrrrr.

I am looking forward to a recap of all your activities! Have fun!

We'll miss you! If you aren't able to make the chats, you could still do the challenges and qualify for the prize drawing since the deadline is midnight Sunday.