NSD Template Challenge 10:00 EDT

Your challenge is to create a layout using a layout template, OR part of a layout template. Post your completed layout in the iNSD 2019 Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

REMEMBER:

• Templates are merely a guide.
  • Templates are quick! 
  • Templates are so versatile!
  • Templates make it easy to create a cohesive album, without being boring or repetitive.
  • Templates are a creative jumpstart.
  • Templates encourage me to try something new!
  • Templates can be combined, the combinations are endless!

Our BLOG is an amazing resource:

Five Things about Layout Templates
Five creative uses for paper templates
Quick Color Schemes for Templates
Mixing Up Templates

PLEASE feel free to post questions regarding templates in this thread.

Prize Drawing: (You'll want to add this to your posts and mention it several times in your chats)
Members who post their completed layouts in the Scrap Girls InterNational Scrapbook Day Gallery for all 8 of our InterNational Scrapbooking Day chats will be entered into a drawing for a $20 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate! The challenges for each chat will be posted in the International Scrapbooking Day Forum.

To enter the drawing, send an email with your 8 layout links to games@scrapgirls.com. Emails must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, May 6, 2019, to qualify for the drawing.

10:00 a.m EDT - Template Challenge
Join Conda (SodScrap) in the Chat Room at 10:00 am EST for a template themed chat.  It's no secret that I LOVE templates.  Especially layout templates.  Do you love them or hate them?  Let's talk about the joys (ok, and challenges) of layout templates.  We will share tips and tricks to get you using templates comfortably and quickly to make amazing layouts.  You won't want to miss out on the fun! 

We will talk about all types of templates, but my favorite is layout templates (or maybe I should say "most used")

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates are professionally designed, digital scrapbook layouts that give you the basic layout and position of objects on your page and allow you to add color, papers, embellishments, and text. Each piece of the page is grayscale so that you can either color it to your liking or use it as a clipping mask so you can add your own digital papers or layer styles to it. You can add, move, or change anything that you like so that it suits your needs and preferences.