April Showers

Technique Challenge & Chat 8:00 p.m. EDT

8:00 p.m. - Technique Challenge
Join April (April Showers) at 6:00 p.m.  in the chat room for a Technique Challenge where we'll review some favorite digital scrapbooking tips like using adjustment layers, recoloring embellishments, and using blending modes. Hope to see you there! There is a great freebie for every chat that will only be given out in the chat.

Your challenge is to recolor one embellishment, or color a SS one, and to use one blending mode.

Post your layouts in the iNSD Gallery

Prize Drawing:
Members who post their completed layouts in the Scrap Girls InterNational Scrapbook Day Gallery for all 8 of our InterNational Scrapbooking Day chats will be entered into a drawing for a $20 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate! The challenges for each chat will be posted in the International Scrapbooking Day Forum.

To enter the drawing, send an email with your 8 layout links to games@scrapgirls.com. Emails must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday May 5, 2019, to qualify for the drawing.

HERE is my layout - I recolored the ribbon, and blended 2 papers together. Thanks for the chat I learnt something new!