Breast Cancer/pink kit

Good evening,

I'm not sure if this is where I should be posting this question… If I'm incorrect, please let me know.

I think if I remember correctly there was a kit for breast cancer awareness… I'm not sure if it was a fundraiser or not… Does anybody remember this kit? I've been looking through my old stash looking for this kit and was wondering if it was on my external hard drive that one of my personal assistants dropped and destroyed. If anybody remembers this kit I'm just looking to see when it was offered so I can continue looking on my old external drives for it.
Thank you so much and I hope you all have a great evening!
Warm regards,
Linda

1 hour ago, angleigh said:

Hi Linda

It was called Take Action

image.jpg

It came out in October 2015, and you purchased it on 10/7/2015

I went ahead and sent you a new link for the kit so that way you don't have to continue to search.  I hope that helps!

You are so awesome Angie!!

Good morning Angie,
You are the best!!! Thank you so much for your help with my question and so sweet of you to send me the link again! Now I know you are very busy woman between Scrap Girls, your family and now the exciting endeavors of visiting colleges. I am constantly amazed by your generosity and your unwavering support whenever I have asked you a question. Words cannot truly express how much I appreciate all that you've done for me over the last 10 years! As I have told Ro and Debbie, you have been one of the major reasons why I have and will continue to support SG and the designers who offer their creations for purchase on your website.
Thank you so much for all you do not only for me but for all your designers and customers who continue to do business with you and SG!
Happy Mother's Day to you and I hope your "boys" spoil you like crazy!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs to you!
Linda