Weekend Wildcard Challenge 5/18/19

alsoarty

Todays challenge is simple math:

May is the 5th Month of the year + 3rd Saturday (today) = 8

We will be stacking 8 papers!

Layer some smaller papers beneath 1 or more photos, for example see MY LAYOUT. It's a fun way to get to use more of the wonderful papers that are included in a kit. You can clip them to circles, rectangles, squares, shapes too, but the 8 papers have to be 8 different papers. The 8 layers can include background papers.

Upload them to the  Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery, and add a link to your layout here in this thread. Happy stacking!

I agree with Dady above, it was hard to layer 8 papers, but it makes me do things I normally wouldn't and that is a GOOD thing. It is called a "Challenge" for a reason - LOL - you all like to make it tough on occasion. This photobook is eventually going to look so much more interesting because I am doing so many challenge pages with it. Thanks ScrapGirls!

Here is Bridal Gown on Porch.

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

I agree with Dady above, it was hard to layer 8 papers, but it makes me do things I normally wouldn't and that is a GOOD thing. It is called a "Challenge" for a reason - LOL - you all like to make it tough on occasion. This photobook is eventually going to look so much more interesting because I am doing so many challenge pages with it. Thanks ScrapGirls!

Here is Bridal Gown on Porch.

AS DO I, CELESTINE!!!  Spent most of the day working with something I don't even think about doing most of the time---

Im sorry this is so late but here is my page with 8 papers,  It's crazy travel week, we are in CT finally and going to start work on the boat later today...Phew.