Tuesday Challenge 05/21/19

alsoarty

Hi there - sorry this is late. Debby is stuck on her boat with no internet, so she asked me to post this for her.

Challenge - "Movement"  your challenge this week is to create a layout with a photo or photos that shows movement.
Let's get things moving this month!!!! I know we will be in motion because we will be driving 1,500 miles North then taking a 7 hour trip in the boat to our homeport. 

Make a LO with motion of some sort. Jumping, running,wind, driving, flying any movement that you can think of. When you have completed you LO post it in the Tuesday Challenge Gallery. Have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing all the creative action pages.

HERE is my layout, I am sure she'll post her layout once her internet is working.

On 5/21/2019 at 7:36 PM, alsoarty said:

Hi there - sorry this is late. Debby is stuck on her boat with no internet, so she asked me to post this for her.

Challenge - "Movement"  your challenge this week is to create a layout with a photo or photos that shows movement.
Let's get things moving this month!!!! I know we will be in motion because we will be driving 1,500 miles North then taking a 7 hour trip in the boat to our homeport. 

Make a LO with motion of some sort. Jumping, running,wind, driving, flying any movement that you can think of. When you have completed you LO post it in the Tuesday Challenge Gallery. Have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing all the creative action pages.

HERE is my layout, I am sure she'll post her layout once her internet is working.

Thank you so much Andrea...I now have internet and I am trying to catch up. I really appreciate you helping me out with this.

So sorry that I have been out of touch and so thankful that my sweet friend Andrea helped me out. Here is my page.