Hello from Minnesota

Joba2

I'm needing inspiration !  I'm looking for  ways to get my digital work out of the computer and in my hands. I  am sorry to admit but I can hardly afford to have all my digiscrapbook pages printed in albums. Recently I have been experimenting in making minibooks. I like hybrid projects.  I am glad to be here .I see wonderful work in the galleries! Thank you for letting me join.

Welcome to ScrapGirls!!   We are glad to have you here!

There are a lot of different ways our members print their layouts.  I print mine 8x8.  I have had success with Sam's and Costco.  Also Scrapping Simply.  Scrapping Simply has sales and you can buy "credits" even cheaper.  Then print as you need them.  I then put them in albums with page protectors.  Hope this helps.

I know other members will have helpful tips too.  

Digital photo frame!  I have two that I use solely for scrolling through all of my digital scrap layouts.  I know they can be a little pricey, but I thought it was worth it compared to printing my layouts.  And, the frame is out on a table where everyone is walking by, while my albums are on a shelf where nobody can see the layouts.

Welcome to Scrap Girls!  I hope you post some of your layouts, I’d love to see them.

Welcome!  We're glad you joined in!  I love mini-books and hybrid projects, too.  Many Scrap Girls kits are perfect for junk journals and mini-albums with a bit of tinkering in Photoshop Elements.  The great thing about digital is you don't have to print a whole page for an envelope, for example - just use a template.  Looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to Scrap Girls. I made 17 Creative Memories books with actual photo but since digital ( 10 years ago-) I have done only digi-scrapping. Similar to Mikelle I save my pages to files....Like -my pages (I have sub-files vacations, boating, grandchildren, weddings) and each grandchild. I save the page to each file that is appropriate. My grandchildren love to watch the pages scroll by in a slideshow. It can even be plugged into the TV. I agree it is expensive to print. I hope this info is helpful.

Welcome-coin.jpg