Weekend Wildcard Challenge May 25

CRS

For this weekend's challenge, I'd love to see your layouts with blending! It's a technique that is unique to digital scrapping and can be done in so many different ways! You can use blending modes, brushes and clipping masks, or even adjusting the opacity of layers. When you post your layouts in the gallery, be sure to tell us what method of blending you used!

Post your layouts in the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery and post a link in this thread so I don't miss your post! Have fun!!

1 hour ago, Boatlady said:

I love blending so I made another with another car pic from Cuba.

I took so many pictures of cars and want the vintage look pages to so with the age of the cars.

You made me think of Jody when I saw your layouts.  Remember how she would create a gorgeous layout of old, rusted cars?  Or barns or whatever?   And you did too, I really liked your pages and the memory.

15 hours ago, MariJ said:

You made me think of Jody when I saw your layouts.  Remember how she would create a gorgeous layout of old, rusted cars?  Or barns or whatever?   And you did too, I really liked your pages and the memory.

Awww that is so special for you to say. I guess that is what scrapbooking is all about -memories.