June ATC Challenge

Boatlady

Thank you all for the wonderful Geen cards/coins. Can you believe it's June already so lets enjoy this beautiful month of June.

1. Create your ATC -card or coin with your interpretation of the theme. Your original ATC file should be 3.5 inches x 2.5 inches or 1050 pixels x 750 pixels (can be portrait or landscape orientation) at 300 pixels per inch. Be sure to sign and date your. Post your ATC to the gallery HERE , as well, to share with all of our members. The " trading coins" either 2", 2 1/2" or 3 1/2" circles. Angie was kind enough to make a template set and you can find the free link here.

2. Email the full resolution (300 dpi saved at high quality), flattened jpg version to me at Albin40A@yahoo.com . I find it best to email your copy immediately when you're finished that way you won't have me bugging you down the road with reminders and no one will miss out on your beautiful work! AT the end of the month after collecting everything I will send  zip file to all of you.

3. For uploading to the gallery, save a copy of your ATC at 72 dpi jpeg, then upload.

Now you have a choice to make the traditional card, the new coin format or both. Our theme this month will be a letter theme...."J"  for the month of June. It's 1/2 way through the year!!! I am sure you can come up with a super cool J to scrap. I look forward to seeing all the J's in the gallery.

Happy Scrapping ❤️

Everyone’s ATCs are so beautiful!  I thought I had a good idea but it didn’t turned out as I thought and ended up a little goofy.  I tried hard to get the lights to blink but even though I read and reread Brandy’s directions, couldn’t get them to work.  :(   So, it is what it is......

Jack-o-Lantern