Weekend Wildcard 6/8

beatricemi

One of the holidays in June here in the U.S. is Flag Day.  When I think of flags I think of parades. I’ll be honest I always choke up when I watch a parade. Your challenge is to either create a layout featuring a parade or use flags to embellish your page. By flag embellishments I mean something similar to what you see in this template set by DRB: Scrap Simple Layered Buntings.  Sometimes they are called banners. You can easily make one for yourself by overlapping triangles and placing them side by side. Be creative- any kind of flag embellishment will work for the challenge- even those that look like a triangle on a stick. Post your layout in the Weekly Wildcard Challenge Gallery: Here and be sure to come back to this thread and leave a link. I can’t wait to see what you create.

Here is my layout: I Love a Parade

15 hours ago, beatricemi said:

One of the holidays in June here in the U.S. is Flag Day.  When I think of flags I think of parades. I’ll be honest I always choke up when I watch a parade. Your challenge is to either create a layout featuring a parade or use flags to embellish your page. By flag embellishments I mean something similar to what you see in this template set by DRB: Scrap Simple Layered Buntings.  Sometimes they are called banners. You can easily make one for yourself by overlapping triangles and placing them side by side. Be creative- any kind of flag embellishment will work for the challenge- even those that look like a triangle on a stick. Post your layout in the Weekly Wildcard Challenge Gallery: Here and be sure to come back to this thread and leave a link. I can’t wait to see what you create.

Here is my layout: I Love a Parade

I’m with you! I choke up too... I think of my dad since he was the military director of music.... marching bands are the best! Bryce also did band at school played the clarinet like my dad, and then switched to the Tuba.

• 2 weeks later...