beatricemi

Weekend Challenge 6/22

I had an idea when I created the layout for my earlier challenge and used Aimee’s Taste of Asia Kit to put together my parade layout. I looked through the shop for the bright colors I would need for my page and her collection popped up. So your challenge today is to use a themed kit for a layout with a different subject. For example if you have a wintry kit use it to create a prom layout. I can see that working. I hope that makes sense but if not please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Post your layout in the Weekly Wildcard Challenge Gallery: here and be sure to come back to this thread and leave a link. I can’t wait to see what you create.  

This turned out to be a real challenge after all. I wanted to scrap the photos from our mini golf session and decided that the red shirts combined with the green of the course might work with a Christmas kit. So here is my layout:

Mini-Golf

Thanks for a different type challenge Beatrice. I hope I did it right. I had a sea themed kit with a dancer photo.

Unique challenge that I almost passed out but then a light bulb went on!  I used Cosy Winter kit and a spring kit (Flo A Great Day) to scrapbook my granddaughter's prom pictures.  I think it looks okay.  Never would have thought to put these together so ty for the challenge.  Here is MINE

I used a sea style collection to make a page with a land based hobby so here is Geocaching

This sounded like a fun challenge to take part in so I made a quick page and enjoyed creating it --- Trees at Crooked Creek

I used a beach/sea themed kit for a forest photo.

This was a very interesting challenge - it required me to really look at the color story of a collection and how it could be adapted. Thanks! Here is a wedding layout using a Thanksgiving-themed kit: This Place.

I'm loving the pages so far and the way you all have adapted kits to suit your photo/theme. I didn't mean to make it difficult lol.