MariJ

How Many?

How Many?

Let’s play a guessing game.  Do you like to count?  Then this game’s for you!

Below you will find a beautifully flowered heart created by Angie.  Can you guess how many flowers she used?  Let’s see who can get closest without going over.

Each member is allowed 2 guesses.   Please send your guesses along with your name to games@scrapgirls.com

All guesses must be posted by Midnight/11:59 PM EST on Thursday July 27th.

The lucky winner will receive a $5 ScrapGirls’ Gift Certificate.  Good luck!  :happy-sun:

FLOWERGAME.thumb.jpg.79a88ce680694616c306933efe3321f9.jpg

This looks so pretty. I have sent off my answer.

That is  very beautiful Angie, I tried counting but I'm out of fingers and toes!!!

We have a WINNER!!!  :congrats3:

CONGRATULATIONS, Anne Marie!   You guessed exactly the correct number of flowers in the heart!   Angie used 56 flowers to put it together.
Please email Angie to receive your prize - a $5 ScrapGirls Gift Certificate!

THANKS!  To all who played.  :) 

FLOWERGAME-Answer.thumb.jpg.802e313b0b6c0064c57bdfe96cb7945a.jpg

Wow!   what a lovely surprise ... I come home from being away for my Birthday with doing some dogsitting over night for friends to find I am the winner.

When I counted all those flowers I was not sure whether to count the little silver roses separately or not and I did so that was a wise choice!

2 hours ago, A-M said:

Wow!   what a lovely surprise ... I come home from being away for my Birthday with doing some dogsitting over night for friends to find I am the winner.

When I counted all those flowers I was not sure whether to count the little silver roses separately or not and I did so that was a wise choice!

Happy Birthday, Anne Marie!   I hope you had a wonderful day.  :happy-birthday: