Speed Scrap 8:00 p.m. EDT

Mikelle

Here are the tasks for the speed scrap (see below for additional info!)

TASK 1:  Choose 3 papers. At least one paper must be a patterned paper.

TASK 2:  Incorporate at least one circle or triangle on your page using one of your photos or papers, then blend or layer your papers as you wish, and arrange your photo(s) on the page.

TASK 3: Add 7 unique embellishments, to include at least one paper clip and one arrow.  You may use any of the embellishments multiple times if you wish.

TASK 4:  Add either a frame or border somewhere on your page.  If you need to use an additional paper for this, that’s fine.

TASK 5:  Add a title and/or journaling using 2 fonts or 2 alphas, or one of each.

TASK 6:  Use a style (not including shadow styles) or brush on your page (or both).  Make sure to tell us what you used, as styles and brushes aren’t always obvious.

Add a date and any finishing touches, then upload your layout to the Sale-a-bration Gallery.

Get your adrenaline pumping with our Sale-a-bration Speed Scrap! This year we will do a speed scrap with a twist, where everyone's photo will have the same theme: My Scrapping Space.  

If you want to start out a little ahead of the tasks, have your scrapping area photo(s) ready, then join me (Mikelle) in the chat room at 8:00 p.m. EDT.  As the chat hour progresses, I will give you several tasks to accomplish for your layout.  To be a true speed scrap, you would have one hour after the chat to post your layout in the Sale-a-bration Gallery, however for this layout you'll have until Sunday midnight EDT to post your layout for it to count toward the Sale-a-bration drawing for SG Shop gift cards.

Once the tasks have been given during the chat, I will post them all here so that anyone can come back to them and accomplish the layout, even if you can't make it to the chat.  If you join in the chat, though, you'll get a beautiful mini paper set FREE!  

Prizes for layouts entered before midnight Sunday (EDT): 
Complete 5 challenges - Drawing for $40 GC
Complete 3 challenges - Drawing for $20 GC
Complete any challenge to be entered into a drawing for 1 of 2 $10 GC 

3 hours ago, Celestine said:

Thanks Mikelle - I am sure I won't be able to participate in that chat. Should be wiping the BBQ sauce off my face from home smoked ribs at a family cookout tonight!

That sounds yummy, have fun!