July Challenge Chase

April Showers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/11/2019 at 7:01 PM, docsheila1 said:

I'm in but I think I did this earlier but can’t see if it was on the right page? sorry- we’re traveling and I was on an 8 y.o. MS laptop!!!  I’ve posted 4 LO,s — I think!!!  

Since I'm doing the chart super late, I can see that you've done 5 layouts from your post above. If you're adding new links to the same post, I'll miss them since I usually go by my email notifications when I add to the chart. I also start after my last update when I'm looking at this thread. :)

On 7/13/2019 at 12:42 AM, April Showers said:

Since I'm doing the chart super late, I can see that you've done 5 layouts from your post above. If you're adding new links to the same post, I'll miss them since I usually go by my email notifications when I add to the chart. I also start after my last update when I'm looking at this thread. :)

No prob - I just reposted my #6 separately:))  Sorry, I think I was thinking of last month's challenge for giving love all in one!  

Late to the party, but have 2 done... just might be able to make 6 by the end of the month. Well worth it for 25% off! WooT!
#1 - Weekly Challenge - Mix Patterns
#2 - Monthly Challenge #4 - Styles in Title

9 hours ago, SeeWhatSueSaw said:

I know it's late in the month, but I'm going to give this challenge a try!

7/20  Weekend Wildcard Challenge: First Haircut 

July Monthly Challenge #2 to make a page with circles: Celebrating with Great Grandma.

•  

Here is my 7/23 Weekly Newsletter Challenge Layout, Marching Orders, for a total of 3 pages so far.