July Challenge Chase

April Showers

July 2019 Challenge Chase

challenge-chase-blinkie.gif

Here's how to participate in the July Challenge Chase:

-Sign-up on this thread so I can add you to the tracking spreadsheet. You can sign-up any time during the month.

-Complete 6 Challenge Chase Layouts during the month. We've added a new monthly challenge of 4 layouts, plus we'll have the two regular weekly challenges. You choose which ones you'd like to do.

-You have all month to complete the layouts! You could do all six the first week of the month if you'd like.

-To qualify, Challenge Chase layouts must be posted in one of the following three galleries and meet our challenge layout criteria. :

-Post links to your layouts in this thread so I can track them.

For those who meet our Challenge Chase each month, coupons for 25% off our store will be sent out the first week of the following month and must be used in that month.

We have this Challenge Chase Blinkie for you to sport in your signature!

challenge-chase-blinkie.gif
https://scrapgirls.com/BLINKIES/challenge-chase-blinkie.gif

We've tried to make this simple, but feel free to ask any questions on this thread.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Grandmadori said:

I've failed miserably the last two months...hesitate to say I'm in this month.  Let me see how things go for a few days.  When is the deadline for signing up?

There is no deadline for signing up! You could sign up on and post all your layouts on the 31st. As long as it is still July, you can still join the challenge!

April, please sign me up... not sure how many challenges I will get done but you never know....

9 hours ago, April Showers said:

There is no deadline for signing up! You could sign up on and post all your layouts on the 31st. As long as it is still July, you can still join the challenge! 

Thank you!  I have a few days without guests, so I'll see what I can accomplish...I should clean.  One of the joys of living at the beach is we get to see a lot of family in the summer.  One of the downsides of living at the beach is we don't get much time to ourselves in the summer.  But its all good, life is good.  Need to wash towels again now, so hopefully I'll be back later.  One thing I want to do is change my siggie for summer.  I'll get to it, then try to do some pages that I can use for the challenges. Although I have the granddaughters again next week, they'll be at VBS in the mornings so maybe I can do this.   

smilesiggie.jpg.08bbee2ad2764810efa0bd693b844aa5.jpg