April Showers

July Challenge Chase

2nd challenge completed for this month..... Weekend 6th July - Flowers

Im in but I think I did this earlier but can’t see if it was on the right page😵 sorry- we’re traveling and I was on an 8 y.o. MS laptop!!!  I’ve posted 4 LO,s — I think!!!  

On 7/11/2019 at 7:01 PM, docsheila1 said:

I'm in but I think I did this earlier but can’t see if it was on the right page😵 sorry- we’re traveling and I was on an 8 y.o. MS laptop!!!  I’ve posted 4 LO,s — I think!!!  

Since I'm doing the chart super late, I can see that you've done 5 layouts from your post above. If you're adding new links to the same post, I'll miss them since I usually go by my email notifications when I add to the chart. I also start after my last update when I'm looking at this thread. :)

I'm home and I've added the Challenge Chase Tracker! What a crazy month I've had so far, but I don't have any travel plans for the rest of the month. Kind of missing those new baby snuggles though. As always, let me know if I missed something. It is more likely when I'm doing almost two weeks of your posts in one go.

On 7/13/2019 at 12:42 AM, April Showers said:

Since I'm doing the chart super late, I can see that you've done 5 layouts from your post above. If you're adding new links to the same post, I'll miss them since I usually go by my email notifications when I add to the chart. I also start after my last update when I'm looking at this thread. :)

No prob - I just reposted my #6 separately:))  Sorry, I think I was thinking of last month's challenge for giving love all in one!  

5 hours ago, docsheila1 said:

I think you missed my last one:  Given my initial error of posting/editing, I can understand why!  The last was a the card challenge posted the 14th.

It is fixed. It will show up in the next update.