July Colourful Slow Scrap

ValerieT

47 minutes ago, Grandmadori said:

Why is my picture so large?   How do I get it smaller to fit in better with everyone else's?   Help, please?

Hi Doris,
When you are uploading if you double click on the photo a box should come up where you can resize it.  You can try different numbers until you are ok with the size you have.
Right now you can click on “edit” in your post, then double-click on the photo and follow the same instructions as above.

That should work but let us know if you need more help or if I’m confusing!  ?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Hi Doris,
When you are uploading if you double click on the photo a box should come up where you can resize it.  You can try different numbers until you are ok with the size you have.
Right now you can click on “edit” in your post, then double-click on the photo and follow the same instructions as above.

That should work but let us know if you need more help or if I’m confusing!  ?

Thank you!!!  I think I've got it!

9 minutes ago, Grandmadori said:

Thank you!!!  I think I've got it!

Oh good I’m glad it worked and I see you did it quite well!  :)

And, like most of these things - easy once you know how but before that - confounding!   :D 

First week of July is nearly over...and my first slow scrap is as well.  This has been fun. Although I have my grands with me next week, I hope to find time to continue to play along.  I haven't done anything like this in years and I really enjoyed it.  Looking forward to seeing what's in store for next week.  Here's my completed page.

Lazy Hazy

smilesiggie.jpg.08bbee2ad2764810efa0bd693b844aa5.jpg

Hooray - I finally remembered a pic I wanted to scrap that can use this color palette. Sorry, but it has been giving me fits for my current projects, and I have been stewing on it all week. I will get working on a father's day LO for my great nephew! Looks like I will be playing catch up with SPOONS!

WEEK TWO

8th July

Beach anyone? Pick one of these swatches to use for this week.

image.png.0bd7bdd3d8a4115c87b848f4c64fceca.pngimage.png.b226a3f549a8946a226c73f3f728640d.pngimage.png.4cd2ce65ab1b4a3fbe75c1793b3d286e.png

Start a new layout in your preferred size and create a blended background. You can create your background any way you wish, including using brushes and/or templates.

Ohhh!  This looks like it's shaping up to be a great week of tasks already!  Although I'm not certain which color swatch to choose.  I will scroll through my photos to decide.

I believe I will be without my laptop shortly, so my scrapping may be put on hold until I get a new one.  (Bittersweet, sort of passing my laptop down)

20 hours ago, Celestine said:

I am using the neutral shades from the yellow beach photo, drawing from Spring Sherbet and Chasing Dragonflies Collections, and then blending with a shabby paper template.

2010090886_ColorfulSlowScrapBG2.jpg.09c88e9703ca9c6d4114d235343e97fc.jpg

This is gorgeous!

5 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I love all these but went with the blue as my DS is in Lofoten Norway and sent me some photos the other day.

My blended paper 1866840827_SG_Blendedpaper_week2.jpg.87a55ec49a8136e5440cc7a7827f6fe7.jpg

My large photo but not sure what to do with it yet 862093069_SG_Largephoto.jpg.ab906981fe8020b60e89448735cff26c.jpg

Can't wait to see what you decide to do with the photo!  Beautiful background, Jane!