July Colourful Slow Scrap

ValerieT

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEEK THREE - Are you ready?  ?
15th July
Pick a door any door! Which swatch will you pick this week?

Week3a.png  Week3b.png  Week3c.png

Start a new layout in your preferred size and add four papers. Only one can be used as your background, you will need to use the other three in another way.

11 hours ago, Mikelle said:
WEEK THREE - Are you ready?  ?
15th July
Pick a door any door! Which swatch will you pick this week?

Week3a.png  Week3b.png  Week3c.png

Start a new layout in your preferred size and add four papers. Only one can be used as your background, you will need to use the other three in another way.

Hmmm... I am torn between the green door and the brown door. Mikelle - for clarification do you mean that one paper needs to be a single background with no blending of other papers? I was a little confused.

20 minutes ago, Celestine said:

Hmmm... I am torn between the green door and the brown door. Mikelle - for clarification do you mean that one paper needs to be a single background with no blending of other papers? I was a little confused.

Yes, only one for the background.  I take this to mean that the other 3 should be used eventually as paper strips for layering, frames, borders, etc.  I think the task might be trying to get all of us to think outside the box for our papers - yikes!

We just got back from a week away on the boat so I will try to catch up but we are having friends here so....retirement is so hectic.

5 hours ago, Mikelle said:
18th July
Add five more embellishments to your layout.
I picked out my photo, but I haven't done the frame yet!  We got a new puppy and kitten - I'm sleep deprived!  ?

Mikelle you are a brave woman - new house, new job and a puppy and kitten???   ?
But, I’ll bet your girls are so excited.   And, that’s what it’s all about, right?    Poor Mama, though......   :sleeping: ? ?