July Colourful Slow Scrap

ValerieT

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Marie-Christine said:

i choose the darker blue oceaniic colors.

This is where I got too, I have a long to paddle :D
12758062_Layout2.jpg.109cb461fbbb06cdedb9ec75a24f4f9f.jpg

18 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Here are my 3 embellishments (boy, that was hard keeping it to three! :) ) and my word art title.

Slow Scrap Week 2 WA-Title.jpg

Ladies-I love the way you used the frame on each of your photos.  Is this a template??  If so, please share!  :D  Such a stunning result!

3 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Ladies-I love the way you used the frame on each of your photos.  Is this a template??  If so, please share!  :D  Such a stunning result!

Thanks so much, Conda! In my case, at least, it's not a template. I just placed the frame over my DGD to emphasize her. I'm so happy you like the way it looks! I had wondered about it...

This has been VBS week here, and I've had the granddaughters all week, with no time for playing the game.  They left last night, so I'm going to try to be honest and go through this week's game step-by-step.  I chose the swatch with mainly blues, now I have to go figure out how I want to blend my background...hope I make it back and get this finished today!

surfin.thumb.jpg.1658378b754d8b1432b1e25cb7231b23.jpg

Okay background done...blend of two papers from Abundant Life from Sarah Batdorff

12 minutes ago, Grandmadori said:

This has been VBS week here, and I've had the granddaughters all week, with no time for playing the game.  They left last night, so I'm going to try to be honest and go through this week's game step-by-step.  I chose the swatch with mainly blues, now I have to go figure out how I want to blend my background...hope I make it back and get this finished today!

Okay background done...blend of two papers from Abundant Life from Sarah Batdorff

Pretty! However, don't stress over this. It just has to be finished by the end of the month. :) 

40 minutes ago, Grandmadori said:

Diane is correct.  No stressing allowed!!  VBS is exhausting!

Thank you ladies for the encouraging words, I appreciate that I have till the end of the month, but my personal goal for this is to get it done today.  I really enjoy these slow scraps, and doing them in one day while the laundry runs with my feet propped up is satisfying "me time".  Here's my BG with picture.  surfin.thumb.jpg.9f1216465fac240914f8a341453647d1.jpg

10 minutes ago, Grandmadori said:

Thank you ladies for the encouraging words, I appreciate that I have till the end of the month, but my personal goal for this is to get it done today.  I really enjoy these slow scraps, and doing them in one day while the laundry runs with my feet propped up is satisfying "me time".  Here's my BG with picture.  surfin.thumb.jpg.9f1216465fac240914f8a341453647d1.jpg

Me time is important!