July Monthly Challenges

Boatlady

Here are the July Monthly Challenges which can be completed at any time during the month.  Please remember to post your layouts in the Monthly Challenge Gallery and then add a link to each page in this thread so that we can leave some love.  You can use your July Monthly Challenge Layouts for the
July Challenge Chase so be sure to also post a link in that thread so you are eligible for the monthly coupon.   
Don’t forget to leave comments on other members pages.  Have fun!

1. Title-less LO It seems we put a title on every page, why do we do that??? This might seem like a challenge but I did find it pretty easy. Journaling can take the place of a title, or just use photos sometimes they speak for themselves.

2. Use circles- photos, papers, embellishment or even the photo subject. Whatever comes to mind just as long as there are circles of some sort

3. Metal embellishment one or many. Metal alpha,chain, wire, metal plates, metal tags any metal, even paper clips. Metal in your photo.

4. Use a style on your title, either a SG one or one from your program. Some of us forget to use styles so this will help get us inspired to use them more.

Have fun and I look forward to leaving love on your LO's

Debby, These all sounds great challenges.  Hopefully I will be back this month with a page or two.

6 hours ago, docsheila1 said:

sorry, i keep putting mine on the wrong page!  too many computers:(

I think you’re good!   If your layout is the style layout for the July Monthly Challenges, you’re right - you should post a link here and also one in the July Challenge Chase thread..   Whew, confusing!