Tuesday Newsletter Challenge 2019-07-04

beatricemi

4th of July is about fireworks, cook outs and family time.  Your challenge this week is scrap your favorite 4th of July photos. Kudos to you if you have fireworks photos. I’ve experimented just a bit but it does typically require a tripod. Check out the blog for the take 3 post where the creative team has shown us 3 ways to use this fabulous kit from Laura Louie, Main Street USA: Take 3 which by the way is on sale at half off through 7/4. The shop even has a special category for the 4th of July here. I just spied a lot of the collections in the half off section of the shop here. Once you have created your layout post it to the Tuesday Newsletter Gallery and come back to the forum with a link to your page. I can’t wait to see what you create.

Here is my page At the Game

We recently made the decision to NOT go to my daughter's for the Fourth, we've been so busy, and the kids will be back next week for VBS, none the less, I kind of regret not going.  I made my layout from some of last year's photos of us celebrating on a blanket in the football field while the fireworks exploded above us.  For a little town, there is nothing small about their Independence Day.

Fourth, 2018

smilesiggie.jpg.08bbee2ad2764810efa0bd693b844aa5.jpg