Welcome Img Thread Art

Howdy Y'all!

I am seeking the thread art that is on the welcome screen art. I create these in real life in my journals & cards and would like to include them in my digi-art as well. Thanks!

welcome-img.jpg

Thank you both for the Welcome back. The site looks fantastic - although I'm like a rube again trying to find my way! ???

April, I should have known you'd be right in with the what's & where's! Thank you!  Off to fund Brandy's life just a little more. ?

59 minutes ago, justpattyanne said:

Thank you both for the Welcome back. The site looks fantastic - although I'm like a rube again trying to find my way! ???

April, I should have known you'd be right in with the what's & where's! Thank you!  Off to fund Brandy's life just a little more. ?

Hey PattyAnne! So glad you dropped in!  Glad you found something new to play with ;)

7 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Hi Pattyanne... great to see you, and nice to point out this need, and April for the link. I didn’t even know we had this in the shop.

Andrea, it was part of the May 2016 ScrapSImple Club so you might even have it! :) 

Howdy Andrea-Rose, Conda & Amy! I haven't been in the forum in forever, but never quit the store! ?    Great to be back in - the challenges have been great to get me back into my photos HD. Great to see everyone again! Site looks amazing.