August 2019 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

This month's recipe swap theme is Party Food and Appetizers  ? 

Don't forget our one and only, the amazing Angie, has created an entire Home Cooked collection FREEBIE exclusively for recipe swap participants.  If you participate each month, by the end of the year, you will have all the pieces for the entire collection!!  How exciting is this??  Each month participants will receive a download link to that month’s freebie. 

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, Saturday, August 31, 2019.
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!  Please remember the link is active for 7 days.
  • You will receive a download link from the store for your freebie.

image.png.c81af2c65cd31ae30ee5f3f91663d126.png

The first thing that popped into my mind was Super Bowl Party food. I can't even remember what we did! My bff has a bunch of great recipes for appetizers and parties, so I'll raid her stash of recipes!

1 minute ago, MariJ said:

Me too, we pumpkin lovers!  I hate seeing summer leave but I DO love pumpkin anything!
(Can you believe there’s no pumpkin emoji?   How is that so?)

Right...my phone has a jack-o-lantern emoji, but where is the pumpkin one?  Pumpkin every day, I say!!  

Just now, MariJ said:

Me too!  Pumpkin lovers unite!  ?

Ok I found that, but HOW can there not be a pumpkin???

And, while they are at it, maybe a nice assortment of gourds??  I love all shapes, sizes, and colors of pumpkins!

26 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

And, while they are at it, maybe a nice assortment of gourds??  I love all shapes, sizes, and colors of pumpkins!

Oh, that’s a great idea and yes!  I agree. 
Now I am off to check your recipe above because I also LOVE avocados!  ?
(How silly is it that there is an avocado emojii and not a pumpkin one?  What gives???)  :D

4 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh, that’s a great idea and yes!  I agree. 
Now I am off to check your recipe above because I also LOVE avocados!  ?
(How silly is it that there is an avocado emojii and not a pumpkin one?  What gives???)  :D

EXACTLY.  Avocados get all the love....