Jump to content
SodScrap

August 2019 Recipe Swap

Recommended Posts

This month's recipe swap theme is Party Food and Appetizers  😋 

Don't forget our one and only, the amazing Angie, has created an entire Home Cooked collection FREEBIE exclusively for recipe swap participants.  If you participate each month, by the end of the year, you will have all the pieces for the entire collection!!  How exciting is this??  Each month participants will receive a download link to that month’s freebie. 

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, Saturday, August 31, 2019.
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!  Please remember the link is active for 7 days.
  • You will receive a download link from the store for your freebie.
 
image.png.c81af2c65cd31ae30ee5f3f91663d126.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great theme Im always looking for new party recipes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first thing that popped into my mind was Super Bowl Party food. I can't even remember what we did! My bff has a bunch of great recipes for appetizers and parties, so I'll raid her stash of recipes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my recipe for Fish bites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

This recipe is my love language!  💗

Me too, we pumpkin lovers!  I hate seeing summer leave but I DO love pumpkin anything!
(Can you believe there’s no pumpkin emoji?   How is that so?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MariJ said:

Me too, we pumpkin lovers!  I hate seeing summer leave but I DO love pumpkin anything!
(Can you believe there’s no pumpkin emoji?   How is that so?)

Right...my phone has a jack-o-lantern emoji, but where is the pumpkin one?  Pumpkin every day, I say!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Right...my phone has a jack-o-lantern emoji, but where is the pumpkin one?  Pumpkin every day, I say!!  

Me too!  Pumpkin lovers unite!  🎃

Ok I found that, but HOW can there not be a pumpkin???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MariJ said:

Me too!  Pumpkin lovers unite!  🎃

Ok I found that, but HOW can there not be a pumpkin???

And, while they are at it, maybe a nice assortment of gourds??  I love all shapes, sizes, and colors of pumpkins!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

And, while they are at it, maybe a nice assortment of gourds??  I love all shapes, sizes, and colors of pumpkins!

Oh, that’s a great idea and yes!  I agree. 
Now I am off to check your recipe above because I also LOVE avocados!  🥑
(How silly is it that there is an avocado emojii and not a pumpkin one?  What gives???)  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh, that’s a great idea and yes!  I agree. 
Now I am off to check your recipe above because I also LOVE avocados!  🥑
(How silly is it that there is an avocado emojii and not a pumpkin one?  What gives???)  :D

EXACTLY.  Avocados get all the love....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SodScrap said:

EXACTLY.  Avocados get all the love....

Pumpkin lovers unite!   
Even Angie has one in February’s “Home Cooking” collection, thanks Angie!  :) 
ABR_HomeCook_Emb Pumpkin FEB.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Pumpkin lovers unite!   
Even Angie has one in February’s “Home Cooking” collection, thanks Angie!  :) 
ABR_HomeCook_Emb Pumpkin FEB.png

 

Pumpkin love!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually made another recipe card this morning and in rushing out the door (see why I had to post my chat count? :D)  I forgot to post it.  Off to do that now!  

Ok - here it is
Auntie Sue’s Cheese Ball, it’s SOOoooo yummy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SodScrap said:

The recipe link has bee sent!  See you for the next swap!  

Thank you Conda - I got it!   And thanks so very much for taking care of the Recipe Swap each month!   :bighug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×