ValerieT

Weekend Wildcard Challenge 10th August

We've not long got home from our holiday. We had a great time despite the stormy weather.

This got me thinking about a challenge. Let's scrap a photo (or two) that clearly shows weather at work. It could be stormy skies or lightning, it could be a kite flying or windswept hair to show wind, a rain storm, what about dry grass showing hot weather and no rain. Feel free to think outside the box for this one and have fun.

When you are finished post your layout in the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery.

I never got any photos of the storms while on holiday. I was not going to set the tripod and camera up at 2am!

I found a stock photo of some lightning and added a quote I found.

Weekend Challenge 10 Aug_600

This an old photo of our shed made into a winter weather page. Naturally our whole back yard was decorated nautical!!!! We do not have to deal with snow anymore.

I am enjoying scrapping photos from a recent little holiday my husband and I took last month.  I think my photo shows that this area of Australia is in Drought

This area is west of mountain ranges to the west of where we live. We had some rain earlier in winter but they have had none. Where we live it is called a green drought... everything is fairly green but the grounds are showing cracks.

On 8/14/2019 at 2:37 AM, A-M said:

I am enjoying scrapping photos from a recent little holiday my husband and I took last month.  I think my photo shows that this area of Australia is in Drought

This area is west of mountain ranges to the west of where we live. We had some rain earlier in winter but they have had none. Where we live it is called a green drought... everything is fairly green but the grounds are showing cracks.

That’s so interesting, but sad about the drought which your photo shows so well.   I am hoping for some rain soon, wish I could send some of ours down there.  ⛈️