luvbeingrammie

Microsoft One Note

Hi Cheri. I’ve never even heard ofof it. Maybe someone does, so I am going to check it out.

Hi Cheri!
Welcome to ScrapGirls!
My daughter uses OneNote to organize and store her recipes and photos, but I don't think it is something that will work for actually making the scrapbook pages. It is more of a way to store and organize them.

Hi Cheri,

Welcome to ScrapGirls.

i use OneNote at work, to keep track of all the work and research I've done on different projects. It's ok, the way I use it at the moment its basically an electronic notebook and handy to check the info I've added in. I don't use it for photos nor for scrapping.However, I do use it for journaling ideas, thoughts, inspirational quotes to add my own words too etc. You can share your notebook/pages with other users and access it with Ipad,Iphone/android phone, most devices.

Welcome Cheri.

If you do not own software for scrapbooking and have limited funds I know of others who successfully use Gimp which is a free program. The website is HERE

Also if you happen to have Publisher on your computer I know of some who use it for scrapbook pages.

Welcome Cheri.I never heard of it but now I know about it thanks to your question. I always learn something at ScrapGirls.