Weekend Challenge August 17, 2019

MariJ

"A friend is a gift you give yourself   Robert Louis Stevenson   :gathering:

How true!  Today I’m thinking about friendship and that is your challenge - to scrap a page about friends.  New friends, old friends, activities with friends - show us anything to do with friendship.  As an added bonus see if you can add a quote or word art about friends to your page.

Please post your completed layout in the Weekend Challenge Gallery and then come back and leave a link here in this thread.   Dont forget to leave comments on others’ layouts, too.
I can’t wait to see what you create!  :)

Heres my Layout:
New Friends 

Here is my page of friends

Marilyn have fun at the wedding, it's pretty up there. We bought our boat in Rochester 11 years ago and brought it across part of Lake Ontario then down through the NY canal system.

31 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

Here is my page of friends

Marilyn have fun at the wedding, it's pretty up there. We bought our boat in Rochester 11 years ago and brought it across part of Lake Ontario then down through the NY canal system.

Thanks Debby!  I’m just getting ready to get ready now, sure wish I could spend more time up there.   I would have loved to go to Niagra Falls but the timing doesn’t work as my plane doesn’t arrive till later afternoon and the wedding is tomorrow.   Oh well...   Your boat trip sounds awesome!  :) 

On 8/17/2019 at 9:38 PM, scrapgran said:

We passed through Rochester on our Canadian trip. Our tour guide lived there. Hope you have a wonderful time at the wedding. A pity you can't get to Niagara Falls. They are amazing.

How cool you were in Rochester!   I was so disappointed not to see the Falls but the wedding was right across from Lake Ontario so I got a peek at that    You can read about my horrendous trip to get there on my Status Update with another post in the comments, but the wedding was last night and it was absolutely beautiful in every single way