Getting back to Digital Scrapping

Pegg

I'm getting back into Digital Scrapbooking after several years away.  What software do you all use now?  I had used Adobe 9, bought version 15 and it's all about photo editing.  Any suggestions will be helpful.

Welcome to Scrap Girls. We are a friendly, knowledgeable, helpful group so as you get back into it feel free to ask questions. As far a programs most common are Photoshop(PS) and Photoshop Elements.(PSE)  I personally use PSE15  but I am getting my new laptop thursday so I am going to upgrade to PSE19. One of our wonderful Scrappers sent me this link to get it  for $60 and this is a super price., offer expires 9-3 I think

There are other scrappers that can tell you about different programs.

Again Welcome and Happy Scrapping

Welcome-coin.jpg

I use PhotoShop Elements.   I started with PSE 6 and upgraded to PSE 13.   I’ve recently realized that’s awhile now so it’s probably time to upgrade soon.
I’ve enjoyed using the program and didn’t find it difficult to learn.   And there’s always someone around here to help and answer questions.  :)

Welcome Pegg.  Do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need.

I started with the very first version of Photoshop Elements and then quickly  went to PSE6 and then CS3 and now I have CS6 but hope to not need to upgrade any further as they are all now ones that you never own the software.

Thanks to all for your help.  I will be moving next month and getting a new laptop soon after and will really dive into learning the program again.  

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Scrap Girls.  I hope you join some of our fun challenges like the Tuesday Newsletter, the Weekend Wildcard Challenge and the monthly ATC (Artist Trading Cards) Swap. I look forward to seeing your work

Welcome-coin.jpg