September Challenge Chase

April Showers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, April Showers said:

I've added the Challenge Chase Tracker. Just getting back into the swing of things after a fun week with all the kids and grandkids. And, no, I didn't get enough photos, or even one photo of all 8 of them together. :monstercry:
I really did double check the posts for those two missing first layouts.

Awwwww..   Too bad about the photos, but it would be hard with all those little ones.   I guess there’s always PhotoShop.   :D

On 9/12/2019 at 10:17 AM, April Showers said:

I'm not seeing posts for your first layouts. 

Ackk….you're right!   I have no idea.  I've been playing the monthly game, perhaps I was thinking about one of those.  Anyway, I don't see it, I'll look a little further, but have no answers right now.  I'll get caught up...not today, but soon, I hope.

siggie-Sept-19.jpg.548d9fb26332ae3d16659ba7f78916dc.jpg1530379248_retreatsiggie.png.855c0854ac79a76dd2f3782ead3b0332.png

14 hours ago, Grandmadori said:

April, I think I figured it out.  My first LO was from the weekend challenge given August 30.  I guess it was removed from this page because the challenge was  posted in August.  No worries...I'll make it up.

Jiffy page

It counts because you posted it the gallery in September. Your post wasn't removed from this thread  - and if it hadn't counted, I would have let you know. Perhaps you just didn't click the "submit Reply" button. I do that more often than I'd like to admit. :blush:

20 hours ago, Grandmadori said:

April, I think I figured it out.  My first LO was from the weekend challenge given August 30.  I guess it was removed from this page because the challenge was  posted in August.  No worries...I'll make it up.

Doris, I remember reading that post.   Maybe you mistakenly posted it in the August thread since it was the end of the month and this thread might not have been added yet?
And, I often do what April said above - forget to click the “Submit Reply” button many times.   But, then normally you see it when you go to type in your next post.
Who knows, as we say on SG - “Gremlins”!   :D