April Showers

September Challenge Chase

Way to go on the Challenge Chase this month! The tracker is updated.  FYI -We won't be having a Challenge Chase in October.

Be sure to check out the month long Anniversary Layout Bingo game!

We have two events this month. Digital Scrapbook Day is this Saturday, October 5th. Then we'll have Anniversary Week later in the month (October 13-20) with all its fun: games, chats and prizes. Those chats are scheduled for Saturday, October 19th, so be sure to put it on your calendar too!

Life has very much got in the way - but I still got 3 done, 3 more than if I wasn't participating.  Maybe I can play some Bingo this month. 

5 minutes ago, justpattyanne said:

Life has very much got in the way - but I still got 3 done, 3 more than if I wasn't participating.  Maybe I can play some Bingo this month. 

Glad to see you back and for sure 3 is more than not 3!   Hope to see more of your lovely pages when you can scrap!  :) 

On 10/12/2019 at 4:24 PM, MariJ said:

Glad to see you back and for sure 3 is more than not 3!   Hope to see more of your lovely pages when you can scrap!  :) 

"3 is more than not 3"!  LoL! 🤭🧐 I LOVE that obvious wisdom and foresee working it into my daily life. *tee hee*