Weekend Wildcard Challenge 14 September

Mikelle

I know not everyone is comfortable using alphas – I for one actually enjoy them, and we have so many incredible alpha sets in the SG Shop.  I have had plans for a certain layout brewing for a while, and it involves building my title a specific way using an alpha, so I thought I’d make this into a challenge.

Your challenge this weekend is to use an alpha in your layout title – not necessarily for the entire title, but at least for one letter.  One technique I have found interesting is to use a large letter at the beginning of the title to make it pop, or use one large letter that several words share.  Or, mix and match alpha sets to create a funky fun layout, or tilt the letters and place them off-kilter… throw away those guide lines!  This is a great way to overcome the need to make your alpha look perfect.  Get creative, try out something new!  

Post your layout in the Weekend Wildcard Challenge gallery, and then come back to this thread and post a link to your layout so we can admire it!