Retirement Sale 2019

Can you believe it's time for our annual retirement sale.  So many goodies will be gone for good, but don't worry the designer will be busy stocking the store with new favorites.

I thought it would be fun to create a thread though, where we could post some of your favorites that are leaving....or something that's been on our wish list forever that you need to grab before it's gone. 

And don't forget.  If your just wanting to see what a specific designers is retiring, you can go to their store and use the drop down at the top of their store and choose the last chance category.  This will show you their specific retiring items.

2 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I love these emoji's they are so cute and I have used them a lot.

So Emotional Embellishment Biggie

2 hours ago, ValerieT said:

how have I not seen that one before. In my basket it goes.

I love that entire collection and I’ve used it a lot!  Sorry to see it go.... 

I haven't been lurking around SG all that long (not even a year yet), and I am so surprised at all the recent releases on the "last chance" list. SOOO many of them are on my wishlist, waiting for the time when I'm not so focused on wedding pages. Guess the waiting is over, LOL!

10 minutes ago, Celestine said:

I haven't been lurking around SG all that long (not even a year yet), and I am so surprised at all the recent releases on the "last chance" list. SOOO many of them are on my wishlist, waiting for the time when I'm not so focused on wedding pages. Guess the waiting is over, LOL!

Some of those newer items that may be retiring are pieces, so maybe the papers or embellishments...but the collection is still going to be in the store.  So you may want to just take a look at that.

19 minutes ago, angleigh said:

Some of those newer items that may be retiring are pieces, so maybe the papers or embellishments...but the collection is still going to be in the store.  So you may want to just take a look at that.

Thanks, Angie. I am carefully scouring the last chance pages right now!

17 hours ago, Florida granny said:

This album by Brandy Murry is one of my favorite album templates. I used it just last month for a vacation photo book book. 

i used this template when I did some of my holiday albums and loved it.

17 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Can I add another? :) I use these Classic Linens papers by Susie Roberts a lot! (Mostly the pale blue and the gray/beige). Any brush work that I add always looks great against the linen background.

Classic Linens: Peach Paper Prev

Yep I love these and all her other linen papers....I think I have them all now.

This was either my first or one of my first collections and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. I have used it over and over. Alas, it is stored on an EHD that doesn't seem to want to crank up and work (not panicking yet, will save that nervous breakdown for another day) - so into my cart this little jewel of a collection will go again. 

http://store.scrapgirls.com/Countryside-Collection-Biggie.html