Weekend Wildcard Challenge, 28 Sep!

Mikelle

Here we are at the end of September – I can’t believe how much has changed in my life since the beginning of the year!  We now live in a location that experiences all 4 seasons, and I’m so excited to be heading into autumn.  This is the one season that I truly love, and I’ve missed it so much the past 7 years. 

I’ve put together a mood board for you this weekend, of course based on fall, and your challenge is to create a layout inspired by the mood board.  Choose the crisp autumn air, the fall harvest, the autumn food, the cold-weather clothes, or simply an autumn color palette.  If you’re already tired of thinking about fall, or if you live in an area that is experiencing spring at this time of the year, feel free to change up the challenge and just create a layout using photos that were taken around this time of year.

When you’ve finished your layout, post it in the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery, and then come back to this thread and leave a link to your layout so that we can all admire it!  If you are participating in the Challenge Chase for September, don’t forget to post a link in that thread as well.

MoodBoard_WWChall_Sep2019Web.jpg

Even though it's officially fall around here our colors haven't started to change and it's been relatively warm. This is a recent photo so I looked around for something that would fit the inspiration of the mood board. I was inspired by the circles and the color orange. Thanks for the challenge (ps lovely mood board)

Where's Waldo