October 2019 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

Hello October!!  You are here finally, now, for the sweatshirt weather, PLEASE!!!

This month's theme is BREAD.  Any bread.  Quick bread.  Rolls.  Bread.  Who doesn't love bread??  (Well, I love bread, but can't have most of it, *sigh* but I can still dream...)

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, Thursday, October 31, 2019.
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!  Please remember the link is active for 7 days.
  • You will receive a download link from the store for your freebie.
ABR_HomeCook_Full.jpg.4c15a74d99ea888a39629c64849ef51f.jpg

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

I LOVE bread!   Conda, I might have some gluten-free recipes, is it all grains or just gluten you can’t have?

I try to eat grain-free as much as possible, but always gluten-free.  I also love bread but finding decent substitutes is difficult!!

2 hours ago, beatricemi said:

lol- Jiffy Cornbread. I suppose I should find something a little more complicated.

Actually, a friend gave me a recipe for a corn casserole that uses Jiffy Cornbread, but it’s a bit more involved! ?
I like Jiffy, though and now they make a “vegetarian” version which somehow tastes better to me and I think it has less “bad” things in for all that’s worth!  :D

9 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

W A I T !  You are supposed to do PL in THE month it happened??  OHHHHH.   Hmmm.  

Haha, oh no no NOOoooooo.....    I am actually scrapping photos from my Australia trip in 2016.    Barely get one done a month....
And, it appears I finished that, but not another recipe card.  :(   I actually spent a long time this morning erasing the lines off of one of Syndee’s Free cards; but then couldn’t get the recipe to fit or (in reality) do much more than start, so........    No more from me.  ?  ?