Photo

Can I Just Say Your Work Moves Me To Tears?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vanessa

Vanessa

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 08:47 AM

I'm new, but I've been lurking for a while... and just wanted to say many of the layouts I'm seeing truly move me to tears. I feel honored to be peering into your families' lives through your LOs. Thanks for sharing your time and talents, and for honoring your families like you do. It's so refreshing to see people truly appreciating the blessings of their children.
Vanessa in NC

#2 Wxchic

Wxchic

Fit and Fabulous!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,440 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 12:16 PM

That is so sweet Vanessa! We have a great family here...and we are glad to have you with us now! It truly is a special place. I guess I never really realized what it is we do share here on a daily basis. It is like a home away from home. Enjoy! And thanks for the kind words!

Theresa

"Now and then it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."

#3 ruralscrapper

ruralscrapper

Too Much Chattin, Not Enough Scrappin!

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 12:26 PM

Thank you Vanessa for your very kind words. As Theresa said, we really are a family here. When someone goes MIA, we all seem to notice and everyone worries about the other. We share our successes, our defeats, our joy...well lots of things! You will soon find that you won't be able to live without your "cyber" family on SG! Welcome!
My Gallery

Paths clear before those who know where they're going and are determined to get there. -- Leonard Roy Frank
Posted Image

#4 Ngaire

Ngaire

Scrapgirls Wise One

• Members
  • 18,883 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 02:04 PM

Thanks Vanessa for your lovely kind words. But you know what! it isn't hard to share on here because everyone is so encouraging and friendly. And Patti is right after a while you start to notice when people are away for a while and you start to wonder if everything is ok.
I hope that you feel happy to share your layouts with us cos we'd love to see them.
I was like you and lurked for a while (quite a while :D ) but I'm so happy that I jumped on board and started participating. its much more fun than lurking.
:welcome2: to scrap girls

#5 sprinklz

sprinklz

Scrap Girls Rocks!

• Members
  • 11,838 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 07:39 PM

Thanks for giving out warm fuzzies! There are some exceptional people here - friendly, supportive, and helpful! And is amazing to see the layouts these amazing people produce! Thanks for reminding us to celebrate all the wonderful talent and big hearts we have here! :clap: :clap: :clap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users