Weekend Challenge October 12, 2019

MariJ

Can you see the writing on the wall?  Well, actually it’s on your layout!  Today’s Weekend Challenge is about handwriting and is actually box #1 on the ScrapGirls’ Anniversary Bingo card.   You can find the information about Anniversary Bingo HERE.   

Your Challenge is to use handwriting on your layout; for example you can use a scanned letter or recipe card, child’s artwork or writing, a signature, diary page, etc.  Be creative!

When your layout is completed, please post it in the Anniversary Gallery and leave a post back here in this thread AND in the Anniversary Bingo thread so it will be counted there, too.  I can’t wait to see what you create! 
*** Don’t forget to comment on other layouts, too.  :) 

ScrapGirls’ 15th Anniversary Party starts next week with lots of fun and games, it’s so exciting!   Hope to see everyone there.

Heres my layout:
Juliet and Auntie Dee Tea

Marilyn, this sounds a great challenge. You have got me thinking as only the other day I came across some handwriting of my daughters when she was young....

I decided to use a postcard from my precious Tiny Tot - Jasmine. She is the most affectionate of the grandchildren so this was a lovely surprise for her to want to send me a postcard while away.    Postcard from Jasmine