Status Update??

Rose Ann

8 hours ago, Rose Ann said:

I have no "what's on your mind" place to type. 

I'm in Chrome, so I'll try another browser too. 

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Rose Ann said:

I'm signed in, or I couldn't post, I think. 

Any luck?  That's odd!

• 1 year later...

Was this ever resolved for Rose Ann? Like her, I do not have a drop down option in the Recent Status Updates box - and I never have. I can comment on status updates but I am not able to create my own. I have opened the Forum in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge and the options box isn't there in either browser. Is this an issue for @April Showers?

36 minutes ago, Celestine said:

Was this ever resolved for Rose Ann? Like her, I do not have a drop down option in the Recent Status Updates box - and I never have. I can comment on status updates but I am not able to create my own. I have opened the Forum in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge and the options box isn't there in either browser. Is this an issue for @April Showers?

No, it wasn't. I tried to find a setting on the back end that would control it, but wasn't able to. I even logged in as her from the back end of the forum. It is possible that it has something to do with your profile settings, but I haven't played with those yet. 

19 hours ago, April Showers said:

No, it wasn't. I tried to find a setting on the back end that would control it, but wasn't able to. I even logged in as her from the back end of the forum. It is possible that it has something to do with your profile settings, but I haven't played with those yet. 

Okay, thanks April. Let me know if you figure it out or get it working.

• 2 weeks later...

@Celestine Your status updates are most likely turned off in your profile settings.

Here is how to turn them back on.

1. Click on the down arrow next to your username at the top right of the page.
2. Choose "Account Settings"

StatusUpdates-SS-1.jpg

3. Under "Other Settings" on the right side of the page, choose "Edit Profile"
StatusUpdates-SS-2.jpg

4. Make sure the "Enable status updates?" setting is on.

StatusUpdates-SS-2.jpg

If you still have questions, just send me a message.

@Rose Ann I figured it out by logging into your account from the back end of the forum. Yours status update setting is turned on.